Monday, June 27, 2005

nuevo blog y algunos imagines

So I've now started this in blog form, save you all some inbox space.

As an added bonus, here are some Photos I've been sitting on. For two months work it's not that hot, but I have been a little distracted..

so here goes...

__________


Plaza St Jaume (just outside my house)

They might be Giants live at Primavera Sound


The Macba (where sonar happened)


Some skaters at the Macba

A couple chilling by the CCCB

Some sky from the Macba


The hedge maze at park orta


A roof atop Park Orta


Camper Shoes have a hotel. This is the lobby

Right next door is Food Ball
The food is all in the shape of balls and you eat on terraces!

One of guadis creations, right by my office

cafe life


Dirty Linnen (in public)


Baking sun in Barcelonetta (just by the beach)


A lot of effort goes into shop front design here


A bicycle sunbathing

Shoppers by el Born

Passeig de gracia shopfront


I just liked the colours

The arc de Triomf


Stanstead ariport arrivals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home