Tuesday, August 16, 2005

cuantos mas photos, sin orden especial

I've been back a matter of days, and it's all already gone hectic as hell, flat hunting again, and somehow less fun this time because I know what to expect.

So for some light relief (and because this sleeping pill is doing nothing but take away the headache) I thought I'd slap up some more pictures. They say they're worth a thousand words, so I can go to sleep happy I've written a novel.

So, time for some pics I've been sat on, in no particular order

My swimming pool (from above)

entrance to the forum during the primavera sound festival

Steps up to the ramblas
(the guy who robbed my bag ran up these,
but I didn't know that at the time)

Some bycicles, resting

something out of mary poppins

A busker on a break

My friendly, next door neighbours
A kid with face paint who wouldn't leave me alone until I did a portrait of him

Orientationally challenged iconic figures

The lovely Monserat, spiritual home of cataluña, popular girls name and excellent daytrip to take the folks on.
The monestry on Monserat, from above

The Monestry at monserat, from infront

The monestry from inside

The cable car what took us up there

The cable car from inside (my captions aren't getting very poetic)

The castle on top of the mont juic

Some tai chi by the miro museum

a desolate snack kiosk in the sunset
The MNAC gallery from plaza españa
Barcelona in shimmering mode

Cool, I can go to sleep now. Speak soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home